Sunday, August 20, 2006

Today

Today walked around Hangzhou, down the levee, saw the carp hatchery[several million $$$ of fish], and around to famous restaurant for a chicken cooked in mud[best chicken I've had here in China]. As well as tasting the local beers...century star west lake beer is ok, but thousand island beer is better. [though a lot lighter] [plain west lake is not good]

Drove through a heavy rain storm getting back to Shanghai, here now but tired. So I think I'll take a rest and have some western food; as I'm flying tomorrow want to limit any issues.

I'm taking a bassackward route back to Shenzhen...my original plans changed due to planned power outages in Shanghai; reminds me of California. So I'm flying to HK then taking a ferry to Shenzhen for a week, then back to HK the back to US via London.

No comments: