Monday, August 21, 2006

Dinner & Whores

Well ate my first korean food today; and was offered dog. [I cannot eat something I have as a pet.] Food was good; somethings more interesting then others...as so many things here a china centric it's hard to determine what is/not normal.

went back to hotel and had drink; where some horrible Philippino singers were singing.[apparently in china; they're the most prevalent in the hotels visited by foreigners as they sing in english] Then I noticed that there were a lot of single women about...well thankfully I was w/ some friends who informed me that they were working women.

And low and behold as I try to go up in the elevator to get some work done; they rush to get in, then follow me to my room....where I need to slam the door to get rid of them..as they try to enter.

I must be in some sort of fog...I can usually tell westerners ages, but here all the girls look 12-16, and a few 17-18. Which I can clearly understand why people like John Mark Karr like these places so much.

No comments: